8/1/11

Welcome

Thank you for the time dopping by. My name is Botche, I am a Retiree trying to keep myself occupied in this digital world. I am in the process of gathering and posting projects that I built mostly from trash of which I hope I could share with you. Most of the projects I build are from used, recycled, garbage materials waiting to be toasted in the dumpster, common materials lying around the house so costs are minimal. It's only the time which probably will get you trying to figure out how best and efficient building such projects are. I know coming up with an idea is easy but putting it into reality is another chapter. I'd like to used such materials because it is readily available and simply put it to use and help out clean the environment and save our planet. So please bear with me and... I will be back soon.
Questions, please email me and I will do my best response at once.
Maraming Salamat Po.